Film star’s children following their parents foot steps is nothing new in Telugu film industry. Many star sons have successfully won the fans support and rose to immense fame in their careers. Now, one more star son has made his acting debut. He is Charith Manas, son of Sudheer Babu. The young actor appeared in a small cameo in Sudheer’s Friday release, Mosagallaku Mosagadu.
Confirming this knew in a recent interview, Sudheer said that Charith is a highly energetic boy and that he plays his uncle Mahesh Babu’s songs and dances for 4, 5 hours. Apparently, Charith is keen on acting and fans can expect to see him on silver screen even in the future.
Meanwhile, Mosagallaku Mosagadu has been released to positive response from fans and the film is expected to cash in on the weekend, with no big films in competition.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states