After a month-long gruelling schedule in the scorching hot Delhi summer which concluded recently, the unit of Shankar-Rajinikanth’s upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is gearing up for yet another intense schedule and this time under the blazing Chennai Sun.
The Chennai schedule will begin tomorrow at Tharamani Film City. Scenes featuring Rajinikanth will be shot in this schedule after which the unit will can several crucial scenes involving the film’s baddie Akshay Kumar for 10 days at the EVP, Tiruvottiyur and a few other locations until June 3.
The 2.0 team has determined to finish off the shoot at a jet speed and is not going for breaks except on Sundays.
- Vishal Has No Plans To Get Married Until
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer reaches a magical figure
- NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa’s Release Date Announced!
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
Articles that might interest you