Telugu Film Industry is a place where sentiments work a lot and people give importance to these sentiments. One such very strong sentiment in the Industry is the 7th film sentiment for heroes. Most of our young heroes have scored big hits with their 7th film.
For example, Simhadri for Jr NTR, Okkadu for Mahesh Babu, Yevadu for Ram Charan and Khushi for Pawan Kalyan all happen to be the 7th film in the respective careers and all of the films are massive hits.
Now something similar is working out for Chaitanya Akkineni. The film ‘Manam’ is turning out to be a super duper hit and it will easily be the best film in Chaitanya’s career. So, this is one sentiment that will live on for a while.
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you