Young star Aadi is now a married man. After getting engaged in early October, the handsome actor has finally tied the knot to Aruna, a software engineer from Rajahmundry. The marriage took place in Hyderabad and several luminaries from Tollywood and political circles graced the event to bless the young couple.
In an interview given to a leading daily post his engagement, Aadi said that it is difficult to find the right alliance for film actors, and that he is quite happy to get Aruna as his life partner.
Aadi has been on a low phase on the career front, so let’s hope that the lady luck shines bright on him in the near future.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you