Latest update reveals that Abhishek pictures has bought the Nizam rights of Kabali for 8.75 crores. With the film creating a huge buzz, the demand for these distribution rights were quite high.
Trade pundits reveal that the film needs to get a hit talk right from the first day itself for the distributors to break even. The various other rights of the film have been sold for some unheard of amounts till date and the buzz for the film in Tamil Nadu is just unprecedented.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23