Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Action 3D’ hit the screens yesterday. After listening to audience feedback, the production team decided to trim the length of the second half significantly. More than 15 minutes has been cut from the film at various points. This re-edited version is expected to be much better than the original one.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this movie and Keith Driver is the stereographer who took care of the 3D effects. The film was released in both 2D and 3D formats across the world.
Bappi Lahiri has composed the film’s music and Sunny has scored the background music.
Kick Shyam, Raju Sundaram, Vaibhav, Sneha Ullal, Neelam, Brahmanandam, M.S.Narayana and master Bharath have essayed important roles in this movie.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you