Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer ‘Action 3D’ has been shifted to June 21st. The movie is now all set for its grand release. When contacted by us, the production team confirmed the development. The movie will be releasing in both 2D as well as 3D versions.
The film has been directed and produced by Anil Sunkara with a very big budget. Allari Naresh will be seen in the lead role along with Kick Shyam, Raju Sundaram, and Vaibhav. Sneha Ullal, Kamna Jethmalani and Neelam Upadhyay will be seen as the female leads.
Bappi Lahiri has composed the film’s music. Brahmanandam, M.S.Narayana, Master Bharath and other comedy actors will be seen in key roles in this movie.
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you