Popular veteran actor Giri Babu’s wife Yerra Sridevi passed away on Thursday in Hyderabad. Sridevi was reportedly suffering from kidney related ailments over the past three years. She was 70. Sridevi and Giri Babu have two sons named Raghu Babu, Bose Babu and a daughter named Madhavi. Raghu Babu is a well known comedian cum character artiste.
Several celebrities from Telugu film industry and well-wishers of Giri Babu paid their last respects to Sridevi’s mortal remains. Sridevi’s last rites will be performed today in Giri Babu’s native village Ravinuthala in Prakasam district.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017