Malayalam star heroine Bhavana, who was in news a couple of weeks ago in the alleged kidnap and molestation case, got engaged to her producer boyfriend Naveen at her residence in Kochi today. The engagement was a private affair with only close friends and family members gracing it.
Bhavana and Naveen have been seeing each other for quite some time. The engagement ceremony took place after the couple’s horoscopes were exchanged. The wedding is due in August or September, according to the reports.
Naveen had produced Bhavana’s 2012 film, Romeo. Naveen has been a pillar of strength to Bhavana in her difficult times in the past few days.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you