Delhi beauty Taapsee never shies away from speaking her mind even when it comes to lashing out at several trivial issues in the country. Recently, Taapsee participated in an event and made several striking comments about male dominance in Indian sports and in all fields.
Taapsee lamented that for centuries Indian women have been forced to live in a patriarchal society. Taapsee stated that women are in a state of helplessness when it comes to working along with male chauvinists at their work places.
“No man comes to the rescue of a woman. Women have to help each others,” stated Taapsee.
- Special guest for MAA 25th anniversary celebrations
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Ravi Teja fighting it out for Touch Chesi Chudu