Star heroine Nayanthara had cast a magic spell on her fans with her endearing performance as Sita in Bapu’s Sri Rama Rajyam a few years ago. Nayan went on to win Filmfare Award for Best Actress for the movie.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Nayan will soon be seen as Draupadi in a Kannada film titled Kurukshetra. However, Nayan is yet to sign the dotted line. Directed by Naganna, Kurukshetra will be going on the floors from July 23. Kannada star Darshan will be seen as Duryodhana.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?