Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened in cinemas across the world amid huge expectations. Unexpectedly, the film received mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers. But this underwhelming response didn’t dampen the film’s opening collections.
In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Agnyaathavaasi collected a whopping 26.93 crore share on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali 2 record, surpassing the previous highest Khaidi No.150 (Rs.23.30 Crs) by a margin of more than Rs.3.50 crore. A lot is riding on Agnyaathavaasi and the film needs to perform well over the long festive weekend.
Below are Agnyaathavaasi’s day one Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Total day 1 AP & T collections||26.93 Crs|
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?