It is a known fact that the shooting of Thala Ajith’s upcoming film in Siruthai Siva’s direction is going on at a brisk pace from the past two months. Earlier today, the unit completed the hectic Kolkatta schedule and with this almost 65 percent of the film’s shooting is done and dusted.
AM Ratnam is producing the film and he is making thorough plans to release the film for Diwali. Shruti Haasan is paired opposite Ajith and she will be seen as an advocate in the film. Ajith is playing the role of a cab driver who resides in Kolkatta. Anirudh Ravichander is composing tunes for the film.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23