It is a known fact that the shooting of Thala Ajith’s upcoming film in Siruthai Siva’s direction is going on at a brisk pace from the past two months. Earlier today, the unit completed the hectic Kolkatta schedule and with this almost 65 percent of the film’s shooting is done and dusted.
AM Ratnam is producing the film and he is making thorough plans to release the film for Diwali. Shruti Haasan is paired opposite Ajith and she will be seen as an advocate in the film. Ajith is playing the role of a cab driver who resides in Kolkatta. Anirudh Ravichander is composing tunes for the film.
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
Articles that might interest you