Akhil Akkineni, who’s debut film Akhil released recently, is going to be seen in an advertisment for PETA India very soon. The advertisment is meant to support the adoptation of animals rather than buying or breeding.
Akhil was already seen in ad’s for companies like Mountain Dew and Titan before even making his debut. He recently tweeted saying, “Hey guys !!! Super excited about my @PetaIndia ad coming up very soon. It’s all about “adopting” love. Stay tuned :)”
It is a known fact that Akhil’s mother, Amala Akkineni, founded BlueCross 23 years ago to shelter stray dogs. This advertisement will certainly boost awareness about adoption.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you