Nothing goes far as a positive word of mouth does and the recently released Ala Ela neatly fits into the statement. It managed a rare feat when 6 new screens were added after 2 weeks of its release. At a time when Rajinikanth’s Lingaa stormed majority of screens in the city displacing most of the films, Ala Ela managing to increase its screen count from the past week is no mean feat.
Well ,you might wonder how did this happen? Ala Ela? Entertaining content coupled with neat performances from the lead cast bore a huge plus for the movie which was directed by Annish Krishna. Vennela Kishore takes home the laurels for his hilarious portrayal of a henpecked husband and Rahul Ravichandran played an able ally to him in this comedy drama.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor