Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Kevvu Keka is gearing up for release in May this year. Devi Prasad is directing the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing the film under Jahnavi Productions banner. Kannada actress Sharmila Mandre is making her debut in Telugu with this film.
Recently, a folk song was shot on Allari Naresh and Sharmila in Pollachi for four days and this is said to be one of the highlights of the film. The next schedule of the film will commence from March 3 and it’ll go on till March 15. With this, almost 90% of the film’s shooting will be completed.
This summer, Allari Naresh has two releases including Action 3D and Kevvu Keka. After that, he’s likely to star in Krishna Vamsi’s next comedy film which will go on floors later this year. Looks like, Allari Naresh has plenty in store for his fans this year since both Action 3D and Kevvu Keka are carrying good buzz.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you