According to the latest reports being heard, Stylish Star Allu Arjun and the team of ‘Sarrainodu’ may celebrate their film’s success in Vijayawada on the 4th of May. The team is reportedly planning a grand success meet in Siddhartha College grounds in Vijayawada.
The news is yet to be confirmed officially. Allu Arjun and Allu Aravind are quite happy as their movie is doing very well in B and C centers. The film is on track to be one of the biggest in Allu Arjun’s career and director Boyapati Sreenu seems to have opened up new audiences for him.
The film is inching closer to the 50Cr mark in worldwide theatrical share.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed