According to the latest reports being heard, Stylish Star Allu Arjun and the team of ‘Sarrainodu’ may celebrate their film’s success in Vijayawada on the 4th of May. The team is reportedly planning a grand success meet in Siddhartha College grounds in Vijayawada.
The news is yet to be confirmed officially. Allu Arjun and Allu Aravind are quite happy as their movie is doing very well in B and C centers. The film is on track to be one of the biggest in Allu Arjun’s career and director Boyapati Sreenu seems to have opened up new audiences for him.
The film is inching closer to the 50Cr mark in worldwide theatrical share.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture