Allu Arjun’s next film is going to be launched tomorrow in Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad. Trivikram Srinivas is going to direct the film and DVV Danayya, Radha Krishna are jointly producing the film. Ileana is going to play the lead role opposite Allu Arjun for the first time in her career. Sonu Sood is playing a villain’s role in the film. Initially, only the talkie part is going to be shot so that Allu Arjun gets enough time to completely recover from his shoulder injury. The film was recently in news for all the right reasons as Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas decided to slash their remuneration and also put a check on the film’s production cost. Buzz is that Trivikram Srinivas is going to direct the film with a bound script. Devi Sri Prasad is going to compose the music.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights