Amy Jackson is living life to the fullest. The British-born actress, who’ll soon be seen in Shankar’s 2.0, has shelled out a bomb to buy a swanky new yacht for herself and she says, it’s one of the best things she has done in recent times.
“When I was at Cannes last year, I went for a cruise and took a yacht ride as well and absolutely loved it. I wanted to buy one instantly and decided that I’d buy it during my next visit. Fortunately, things worked out, and I bought the yacht. It’s a simple and classy open yacht, entirely covered in sparkling white,” Amy Jackson said.
The actress is spending a lot of time in London these days, where she was shooting for her upcoming British film Boogie Man.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink