It is well-known that Brit beauty Amy Jackson will be seen in a crucial role in Shankar-Rajinikanth’s most-awaited sci-fi drama, 2.0. The film’s latest schedule will kick-start in Chennai very soon and it will have Amy and Rajini performing several risky action stunts.
Apparently, Amy is training hard to learn Kalaripayattu, an ancient martial arts form from Kerala for the past few days. Kalaripayattu features various acrobatic movements which help in improving flexibility and precision.
With this schedule, a majority of the film’s shooting will be over and the unit will later move on to an extensive foreign schedule.
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
Articles that might interest you