It is well-known that Brit beauty Amy Jackson will be seen in a crucial role in Shankar-Rajinikanth’s most-awaited sci-fi drama, 2.0. The film’s latest schedule will kick-start in Chennai very soon and it will have Amy and Rajini performing several risky action stunts.
Apparently, Amy is training hard to learn Kalaripayattu, an ancient martial arts form from Kerala for the past few days. Kalaripayattu features various acrobatic movements which help in improving flexibility and precision.
With this schedule, a majority of the film’s shooting will be over and the unit will later move on to an extensive foreign schedule.
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat