It is well-known that Brit beauty Amy Jackson will be seen in a crucial role in Shankar-Rajinikanth’s most-awaited sci-fi drama, 2.0. The film’s latest schedule will kick-start in Chennai very soon and it will have Amy and Rajini performing several risky action stunts.
Apparently, Amy is training hard to learn Kalaripayattu, an ancient martial arts form from Kerala for the past few days. Kalaripayattu features various acrobatic movements which help in improving flexibility and precision.
With this schedule, a majority of the film’s shooting will be over and the unit will later move on to an extensive foreign schedule.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR