The audio of Nayanthara starrer Anaamika is going to be launched on April 16 in Hyderabad in unique manner. Directed by Sekhar Kammula, the film also stars Harshvardhan Rane and Vaibhav Reddy in important roles.
The film revolves around a young married woman, who comes to Hyderabad in search of her husband. The film is a remake of Vidya Balan starrer Kahaani and Sekhar Kammula is all praises for Nayanthara’s professionalism. “It’s really difficult for any actress to pull off such a difficult role and make people believe in her. Nayanthara has done a terrific job,” Sekhar Kammula had said earlier.
M M Keeravani has scored the music and Yandamuri Veerendranath has written the script, along with Sekhar Kammula. The film has completed its censor certification and it has been given U/A certificate. The film is likely to hit the screens on May 1.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you