Our viewers are aware of the fact that film maker Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri, who sizzled with child roles in many films is making his debut as a hero with the movie titled ‘Andhra Pori’.
The film has completed its censor formalities and has obtained an clean ‘U’ certificate. With this, all the basic formalities have been completed for its grand release on June 5th.
Andhra Pori is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time-Pass’. Ulka Gupta is the heroine for this teenage love story . This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and produced by Ramesh Prasad. Josyabhatla is scoring tunes for this flick.
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next
- Baaghi 2 Trailer : Kshanam Gets An Action-Packed Makeover
- Kajal opens up about marriage
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash