Our viewers are aware of the fact that film maker Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri, who sizzled with child roles in many films is making his debut as a hero with the movie titled ‘Andhra Pori’.
The film has completed its censor formalities and has obtained an clean ‘U’ certificate. With this, all the basic formalities have been completed for its grand release on June 5th.
Andhra Pori is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time-Pass’. Ulka Gupta is the heroine for this teenage love story . This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and produced by Ramesh Prasad. Josyabhatla is scoring tunes for this flick.
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017