Actress Anjali has bagged a biggie. She will soon be seen in Malayalam Super Star Mammooty’s upcoming film in Tamil. Titled Peranbu, it has been marked as the comeback film of Mammooty to Kollywood. He was last seen in a Tamil movie six years back.
The movie is based on the subject of an elderly man being married to a kid. Anjali will be seen as the love interest of Mammooty. The movie will go on sets later this week in Chennai.
Anjali is currently awaiting for the release of Balakrishna’s Dictator in which she will be seen in a lead role. It is slated to hit the screens on January 14th.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you