Popular for her soft, lighthearted roles in films like Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Masala etc, Telugu beauty Anjali is all set to stun her fans in a dacoit’s role. As per the latest buzz, Anjali will play the role of a dacoit in Nikhil’s upcoming crime comedy, Shankarabharanam. Anjali will be playing a crucial cameo in this film and she is yet to shoot for her part.
The regular shoot of Shankarabharanam was kickstarted last week and the unit has already shot in Pune. The team will now move to several rustic locales of Bihar and north India. Debutant Uday Nandanavanam is directing the film while writer Kona Venkat is producing it. The film has Nanditha Raj playing Nikhil’s love interest.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you