Popular for her soft, lighthearted roles in films like Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Masala etc, Telugu beauty Anjali is all set to stun her fans in a dacoit’s role. As per the latest buzz, Anjali will play the role of a dacoit in Nikhil’s upcoming crime comedy, Shankarabharanam. Anjali will be playing a crucial cameo in this film and she is yet to shoot for her part.
The regular shoot of Shankarabharanam was kickstarted last week and the unit has already shot in Pune. The team will now move to several rustic locales of Bihar and north India. Debutant Uday Nandanavanam is directing the film while writer Kona Venkat is producing it. The film has Nanditha Raj playing Nikhil’s love interest.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week