M M Keeravani, one of the most revered music directors of contemporary Telugu cinema, has been working relentlessly for more than two decades now; however, he says, the biggest turning point of his career was K Raghavendra Rao’s Annamayya. The film had Nagarjuna playing the lead role and it’s one of the finest devotional movies in Telugu.
Talking at the audio launch of Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha, M M Keeravani said, “Music is my life and I don’t know anything apart from it. I was happy with what I was doing in the 90s and all that changed when Annamayya released. The popularity of the music in the film led to two things. First of the two is that it placed huge burden on my shoulders. Soon after the songs released, people began honouring me more than necessary. I’m still struggling to enjoy the freedom that I had prior to Annamayya, but at the same time, the film was a blessing for me. It gave me a respect which I couldn’t imagine at that point of time and it’s still going strong. That’s why I would say that Annamayya was the biggest turning point of my career.”
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- DJ teaser continues to create hype
Articles that might interest you