Telugu cinema Legend Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao will be celebrating his birthday on the 20th of this month. He will be entering into his 90th year this year and the veteran actor is planning to celebrate the occasion in style. A grand party is being organised for a select gathering of about 200 guests. The event is expected to be a very private affair. Arrangements are reportedly being made for the function at N Convention centre.
A special invitation card has been sent to all the guests. Among his contemporaries, ANR is perhaps the only one who is still hale and hearty. Even at this age,ANR is still enjoying a pretty active lifestyle.
ANR is acting in the Akkineni multi-starrer titled ‘Manam’, where he will be seen along with Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans