Anushka’s upcoming film Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu will soon be shot in Georgia. Directed by Selvaraghavan, the film has Arya and Anushka in lead roles. The unit will fly to Georgia on June 15 to shoot major portions of the film for almost 65 days. For the past few days, Anushka had been shooting for Karthi’s Alex Pandian and Vikram’s Thaandavam. Buzz is that Anushka is playing a dual role in this film. Prasad V Potluri is producing this bilingual film which might hit the screens later this year. Harris Jayaraj is composing the music. Apart from this film, Anushka is also reportedly in talks with the makers of the remake of Kahani to reprise Vidya Balan’s role and later this year, she’ll begin shooting for Suriya’s next film Singham 2.
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media