After winning nationwide acclaim for her majestic performance as Devasena in Baahubali The Conclusion, star heroine Anushka is currently busy shooting for yet another big budget movie titled Bhagmathi.
The latest update on this high budget entertainer is that the film’s shooting is progressing in Pollachi, Tamil Nadu for the past few days. Furthermore, the makers are planning to release the film in the second week of August.
Aadhi Pinisetty, Janatha Garage fame Unni Mukundan and senior Malayali actor Jayaram play important roles in this film, which is being produced on UV Creations banner. Pilla Jamindar director Ashok is helming this project.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema