Oscar winning composer AR Rahman will soon kick-start a musical tour named ‘Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow’ to mark 25 years of his journey in the film industry. The tour will begin on July 8 at Wembley in London.
“These last 25 years have been truly memorable and magical. This tour is all about the music and the memories. I’ve been immensely blessed to have the love and support of my fans, friends and family which inspires me everyday,” Rahman said in his latest interview.
‘Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow’ will celebrate the music maestro’s journey from Mani Rahman’s Roja to Kaatru Veliyidai. Singers and musicians like Benny Dayal, Neeti Mohan, Haricharan, Jonita Gandhi, Ranjit Barot and Javed Ali etc will take part in the tour.
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Rana’s debut web-series is a thriller
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Cult Bollywood star wishes to explore Tollywood
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
Articles that might interest you