Noted producer Raj Kandukuri, the man behind the blockbuster romantic family entertainer Pellichoopulu, has been chosen for the coveted B Nagireddy Memorial Award for the year 2016. This prestigious award will be presented to Raj Kandukuri on the 16th of April in Rajahmundry.
B Nagireddy’s son and the head honcho of the legendary film production house Vijaya Vauhini Studios B Venkataramireddy had instituted this award 6 years ago. Producers who make films with family values are honored with the award every year.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you