Noted producer Raj Kandukuri, the man behind the blockbuster romantic family entertainer Pellichoopulu, has been chosen for the coveted B Nagireddy Memorial Award for the year 2016. This prestigious award will be presented to Raj Kandukuri on the 16th of April in Rajahmundry.
B Nagireddy’s son and the head honcho of the legendary film production house Vijaya Vauhini Studios B Venkataramireddy had instituted this award 6 years ago. Producers who make films with family values are honored with the award every year.
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
Articles that might interest you