As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has completed pre-production of his magnum opus Baahubali 2 and was supposed to take his film on floors today. But latest reports reveal that the shooting will start only on the 16th of this month.
Some technical problems are behind this delay. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot. Several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash