As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has completed pre-production of his magnum opus Baahubali 2 and was supposed to take his film on floors today. But latest reports reveal that the shooting will start only on the 16th of this month.
Some technical problems are behind this delay. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot. Several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you