As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has completed pre-production of his magnum opus Baahubali 2 and was supposed to take his film on floors today. But latest reports reveal that the shooting will start only on the 16th of this month.
Some technical problems are behind this delay. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot. Several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you