The principal shooting of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali 2 is currently progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. The film was shot earlier in Kerala and several vital sequences were canned in that schedule.
Currently, important scenes related to Devasena kingdom are being shot. The shoot mainly involves Prabhas, Satyaraj and Anushka. This major schdule will be finished by the end of this month.
According to our sources, the cast and crew will go on a long break till June 15th, after which another schdule will commence. The film is scheduled to be released in April, 2017.
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
Articles that might interest you