The principal shooting of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali 2 is currently progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. The film was shot earlier in Kerala and several vital sequences were canned in that schedule.
Currently, important scenes related to Devasena kingdom are being shot. The shoot mainly involves Prabhas, Satyaraj and Anushka. This major schdule will be finished by the end of this month.
According to our sources, the cast and crew will go on a long break till June 15th, after which another schdule will commence. The film is scheduled to be released in April, 2017.
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you