The much celebrated madness surrounding India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Beginning, is back. This weekend on the 10th of July, Baahubali celebrates the first anniversary of its theatrical release and social media is already abuzz with the #1YearForIndianEpicBaahubali hashtag trending prominently.
Released last year, Baahubali recreated box-office records in the two Telugu states and even became one of the highest grossing films in Bollywood and Kerala. The film also stood as the highest grossing film ever in Kannada.
Made with a budget of around 125 crore, this SS Rajamouli magnum opus went on to collect nearly 600 crores at the ticket windows, entering the top three highest grossing films in the history of Indian cinema. Arka Mediaworks produced this visual wonder that starred Prabhas, Anushka, Rana and Tamannaah and others.
- SC tells Rajini’s wife to clear 6.20 Cr dues
- Interesting buzz on NTR-Charan multi-starrer
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin