The makers of S S Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali are leaving no stone unturned to explore other avenues to take the Baahubali brand forward. Recently, it was reported that merchandise worth Rs 25 crores is expected to be sold by the Baahubali team and their partners in the coming few months.
The latest news is that the team will soon unveil a game designed based on the world of Mahishmathi. Arka Mediaworks, which produced the film, has teamed up with Graphic India and Moonfrog to develop a game on Baahubali. Currently, the game is in the beta testing phase and it will be unveiled later this month.
Meanwhile, the buzz surrounding Baahubali:The Conclusion has already shot through the roof and with less than a month to go before the release, the whole nation will be looking forward to the film on April 28.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you