Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is one the most highly-anticipated movies that’ll release in January next year. More than 450 crore are spent on this visual extravaganza.
As per the latest updates, 2.0’s Hindi version will be released across the country by the film’s production house Lyca Productions in association with Anil Thadani of AA Films. The latter had released Baahubali 2 along with Karan Johar.
This high budget entertainer features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in a villainous role and Amy Jackson as the female lead. The movie is slated to release on January 25, 2018.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies