Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is one the most highly-anticipated movies that’ll release in January next year. More than 450 crore are spent on this visual extravaganza.
As per the latest updates, 2.0’s Hindi version will be released across the country by the film’s production house Lyca Productions in association with Anil Thadani of AA Films. The latter had released Baahubali 2 along with Karan Johar.
This high budget entertainer features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in a villainous role and Amy Jackson as the female lead. The movie is slated to release on January 25, 2018.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you