Over the past few days, there have been several reports in Tamil media circles that the satellite and international distribution rights of Baahubali The Conclusion were sold for a whopping price. According to a latest report published by a noted Tamil film portal, the film’s producer Shobu Yarlagadda has refuted these rumours.
Shobu reportedly said that all the international distribution houses which released Baahubali part one have been evincing interest in acquiring the rights of the film’s second part as well and that no deal has been finialised until now.
Meanwhile, the first part will have its German release towards April end. The film’s shooting is going on at Ramoji Film City and the makers are planning to release The Conclusion on April 14, 2017.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you