SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali has opened big amidst huge expectations and it is currently having a dream run at the box office all over India. Also, it is collecting stunning numbers in the overseas market.
Already we have reported that it has crossed the 3.5 Million mark in overseas yesterday. Now, as per the latest update, it has notched up 4.3 Million dollars at the end of the first weekend.
||Collections ( in Dollars)|
|Thursday Premiers||$ 1,395,000|
|Total||$4,320,405 ( More than 27 Crores in Indian currency)|
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you