SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali has opened big amidst huge expectations and it is currently having a dream run at the box office all over India. Also, it is collecting stunning numbers in the overseas market.
Already we have reported that it has crossed the 3.5 Million mark in overseas yesterday. Now, as per the latest update, it has notched up 4.3 Million dollars at the end of the first weekend.
||Collections ( in Dollars)|
|Thursday Premiers||$ 1,395,000|
|Total||$4,320,405 ( More than 27 Crores in Indian currency)|
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you