SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali has opened big amidst huge expectations and it is currently having a dream run at the box office all over India. Also, it is collecting stunning numbers in the overseas market.
Already we have reported that it has crossed the 3.5 Million mark in overseas yesterday. Now, as per the latest update, it has notched up 4.3 Million dollars at the end of the first weekend.
||Collections ( in Dollars)|
|Thursday Premiers||$ 1,395,000|
|Total||$4,320,405 ( More than 27 Crores in Indian currency)|
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
- Allu Aravind reveals the idea behind V4 Movies banner
- Mahesh to host a special show for Spyder
- JLK to open in record number of screens
Articles that might interest you