SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali has opened big amidst huge expectations and it is currently having a dream run at the box office all over India. Also, it is collecting stunning numbers in the overseas market.
Already we have reported that it has crossed the 3.5 Million mark in overseas yesterday. Now, as per the latest update, it has notched up 4.3 Million dollars at the end of the first weekend.
||Collections ( in Dollars)|
|Thursday Premiers||$ 1,395,000|
|Total||$4,320,405 ( More than 27 Crores in Indian currency)|
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani