India’s biggest blockbuster, the gigantic war drama Baahubali, has finally kickstarted its international campaign. The film’s producers, Arka Mediaworks, have inked a lucrative deal with E Stars Films, a leading Chinese distribution firm, for its release across Mainland China. The film, which was recut by Hollywood editor Vincent Tabaillon, will be releasing in November in more than 5,000 screens.
In the past, E Stars Films successfully distributed Aamir Khan’s PK, which grossed more than 100 crores at Chinese box-office. Baahubali’s theme is similar to Chinese mythical stories and it is expected to find a huge patronage among Chinese moviegoers. Currently, Baahubali is being screened at Toronto International Film Festival, followed by Busan Film Festival in October.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you