India’s biggest blockbuster, the gigantic war drama Baahubali, has finally kickstarted its international campaign. The film’s producers, Arka Mediaworks, have inked a lucrative deal with E Stars Films, a leading Chinese distribution firm, for its release across Mainland China. The film, which was recut by Hollywood editor Vincent Tabaillon, will be releasing in November in more than 5,000 screens.
In the past, E Stars Films successfully distributed Aamir Khan’s PK, which grossed more than 100 crores at Chinese box-office. Baahubali’s theme is similar to Chinese mythical stories and it is expected to find a huge patronage among Chinese moviegoers. Currently, Baahubali is being screened at Toronto International Film Festival, followed by Busan Film Festival in October.
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?
- Vishwaroopam 2 completes censor
- Yet another Bollywood star in 2 States’ Telugu remake