Star Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad garnered nationwide acclaim by penning the scripts of blockbusters like Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Now, the veteran writer has reportedly penned an intense revenge drama for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Apparently, Vijayendra Prasad recently met Shah Rukh in Mumbai and narrated the story. Even though the actor liked the story, he is yet to green light it as he’s currently occupied with Aanand Rai’s Zero. More clarity may emerge in the coming months.
Vijayendra Prasad, along with his son and numero uno director Rajamouli, is currently working on the script for the highly-anticipated multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon