Looks like there is no stopping Baahubali even in its second week. The film is still steady at the box office with collections going strong in both the Telugu states. The film has now crossed the 150 crore mark and is the biggest Tollywood film to date. We bring you the latest area wise collection from AP and Telangana.
|12 Days AP&TS Share||151.36 Crs|
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?