Looks like there is no stopping Baahubali even in its second week. The film is still steady at the box office with collections going strong in both the Telugu states. The film has now crossed the 150 crore mark and is the biggest Tollywood film to date. We bring you the latest area wise collection from AP and Telangana.
|12 Days AP&TS Share||151.36 Crs|
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars