As the first part is all set for a massive release this July, things have taken an interesting turn. It is a known fact that Baahubali is made in two parts, and the latest update is that the makers have planned to release the second part exactly one year after part one releases.
Shooting of the second part is just thirty percent complete and it will take sometime when the makers start the rest of the shoot. Post production formalities of Baahubali, the begining are in full swing and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make this film a huge hit.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you