As the first part is all set for a massive release this July, things have taken an interesting turn. It is a known fact that Baahubali is made in two parts, and the latest update is that the makers have planned to release the second part exactly one year after part one releases.
Shooting of the second part is just thirty percent complete and it will take sometime when the makers start the rest of the shoot. Post production formalities of Baahubali, the begining are in full swing and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make this film a huge hit.
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
Articles that might interest you