As the first part is all set for a massive release this July, things have taken an interesting turn. It is a known fact that Baahubali is made in two parts, and the latest update is that the makers have planned to release the second part exactly one year after part one releases.
Shooting of the second part is just thirty percent complete and it will take sometime when the makers start the rest of the shoot. Post production formalities of Baahubali, the begining are in full swing and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make this film a huge hit.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you