As the first part is all set for a massive release this July, things have taken an interesting turn. It is a known fact that Baahubali is made in two parts, and the latest update is that the makers have planned to release the second part exactly one year after part one releases.
Shooting of the second part is just thirty percent complete and it will take sometime when the makers start the rest of the shoot. Post production formalities of Baahubali, the begining are in full swing and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make this film a huge hit.
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
- Spyder’s ‘Putchakaya Putchakaya’ song to be out soon
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
Articles that might interest you