Even after getting mixed reviews from the critics, Venkatesh’s Babu Bangaram has been going great. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 15 crores worldwide after the first three days of its release.
Maruthi’s trademark entertainment and Venky’s hilarious character has worked wonders for the film. Nayanthara plays the female lead in this film which brings back Venky in an entertaining role after quite a long time.
With the three day, weekend coming to an end, it would be interesting to see how the film will fare from now on.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick