Even after getting mixed reviews from the critics, Venkatesh’s Babu Bangaram has been going great. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 15 crores worldwide after the first three days of its release.
Maruthi’s trademark entertainment and Venky’s hilarious character has worked wonders for the film. Nayanthara plays the female lead in this film which brings back Venky in an entertaining role after quite a long time.
With the three day, weekend coming to an end, it would be interesting to see how the film will fare from now on.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you