Balaji Mohan, the director of Love Failure, is all set to tie the knot with his childhood sweetheart Aruna, later this year. Apparently both the families have known each other for quite sometime now and they immediately agreed to the wedding. During the promotions of Love Failure, when Balaji Mohan was asked if he had gone through heartbreak, he had hinted that his relationship was going great guns and that he has never had a love failure. Since Love Failure and its Tamil version turned out to be a hit, Balaji Mohan’s family is preparing for the wedding. His friends have already begun joking that Balaji will make a film on Marriage Failure sometime soon. He’s all set to team up with Y NOT Studios, the makers of Love Failure, for another film and there’s also Hindi remake of Love Failure on the cards.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you