Balaji Mohan, the director of Love Failure, is all set to tie the knot with his childhood sweetheart Aruna, later this year. Apparently both the families have known each other for quite sometime now and they immediately agreed to the wedding. During the promotions of Love Failure, when Balaji Mohan was asked if he had gone through heartbreak, he had hinted that his relationship was going great guns and that he has never had a love failure. Since Love Failure and its Tamil version turned out to be a hit, Balaji Mohan’s family is preparing for the wedding. His friends have already begun joking that Balaji will make a film on Marriage Failure sometime soon. He’s all set to team up with Y NOT Studios, the makers of Love Failure, for another film and there’s also Hindi remake of Love Failure on the cards.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch