Courtesy : NFDB
Nandamuri Balakrishna has donned his favourite getup of Legendary Telugu King Sri Krishna Devaraya for the 2012 NATA celebrations and he enthralled the crowds with his spirited performance. The photo shows the costume and the look that was used by Balakrishna for the event. Balakrishna is currently in the US to attend some cultural events and raise funds for the caner hospital which has been built in his mother’s memory.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you