Courtesy : NFDB
Nandamuri Balakrishna has donned his favourite getup of Legendary Telugu King Sri Krishna Devaraya for the 2012 NATA celebrations and he enthralled the crowds with his spirited performance. The photo shows the costume and the look that was used by Balakrishna for the event. Balakrishna is currently in the US to attend some cultural events and raise funds for the caner hospital which has been built in his mother’s memory.
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father