Courtesy : NFDB
Nandamuri Balakrishna has donned his favourite getup of Legendary Telugu King Sri Krishna Devaraya for the 2012 NATA celebrations and he enthralled the crowds with his spirited performance. The photo shows the costume and the look that was used by Balakrishna for the event. Balakrishna is currently in the US to attend some cultural events and raise funds for the caner hospital which has been built in his mother’s memory.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?