With Balakrishna’s 100th film more or less confirmed with Krish, preparations have begun from both parties in earnest. According to our sources, the movie’s formal announcement is only a formality and it should come out pretty soon.
Because of the nature of the subject, Balakrishna is going to brush up his horse riding skills as well as hand to hand combat skills. While the film is not a war drama, there are bound to be some action scenes and these skills will come in handy.
Krish is reportedly putting the final touches to the script, which will showcase Balakrishna as Gautamiputra Satakarni of the Satavahana dynasty that ruled the Amaravati region.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week