With Balakrishna’s 100th film more or less confirmed with Krish, preparations have begun from both parties in earnest. According to our sources, the movie’s formal announcement is only a formality and it should come out pretty soon.
Because of the nature of the subject, Balakrishna is going to brush up his horse riding skills as well as hand to hand combat skills. While the film is not a war drama, there are bound to be some action scenes and these skills will come in handy.
Krish is reportedly putting the final touches to the script, which will showcase Balakrishna as Gautamiputra Satakarni of the Satavahana dynasty that ruled the Amaravati region.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks