For more than a decade, several TDP members and fans have been urging the centre to honor legendary actor and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao with Bharat Ratna, the country’s highest civilian honor. Governments changed but Bharat Ratna for NTR still remains elusive.
Interacting with the media after paying homage to his father at the NTR Ghat on his death anniversary yesterday, Balakrishna vowed to fight for Bharat Ratna for NTR. “We will bring pressure on the center to give NTR the Bharat Ratna,” Balayya said. Incidentally, Balakrishna’ is playing NTR’s role in the ongoing biopic based on the legendary actor cum politician’s life and legacy.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections