Radhika Apte impressed the audience with her performance in Balakrishna’s Legend. Although she has not signed any Telugu film yet, Radhika seems to be busy in multiple languages. She has finished shooting for a Hindi film, and will soon start shooting for a Malayalam movie opposite Fahad Fassil.
Reports also suggest that Radhika has as many as 14 releases this year. Quashing these rumours, Radhika says “This is quite exaggerated. I’ve been working continuously since long but this is not true. I’ve been doing a lot of international films. I am part of Rohit Batra’s The Field, Leena Yadav’s Parched and Ketan Mehta’s Manjhi: The Mountain Man.” Looking at her future projects, and her acting prowess, looks like Radhika is surely gonna make it big at the international level.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you