The shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest flick Lion is nearing completion. According to the latest update, a special song is being canned on the lead cast in a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
Popular choreographer Prem Rakshith is the dance master and both Trisha and Radhika Apte are taking part in the shooting . The first look teaser has received a thumping response from fans on social media. Expectations are soaring high as this film is releasing after Balayya’s blockbuster hit Legend.
Repeating his ‘Simha’ and ‘Legend’ feat, Balayya plays dual roles in this film which is being directed by debutante Sathya Deva.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you