Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is currently being shot in and around Vishakhapatnam. The film is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Balakrishna is expected to be seen in a very powerful role. Currently, some train fight sequences are being shot on Balakrishna and the lead actors.
Incidentally, ‘Samarasimha Reddy’ and ‘Narasimha Naidu’ have certain sequences that were shot in Raliway Stations. These sequences turned out to be big hits and Boyapati Sreenu is trying to get that same magic into this movie. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines.
14 Reels Entertainment Banner is producing this movie along with Varahi Chalana Chitram banner. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie.
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from February
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star