We have already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is currently having its shoot in the picturesque locales of Georgia. The unit is currently shooting for the film’s climax scenes featuring hundreds of foreign fighters and well known stars.
According to the latest reports, Balayya has been taking part in the film’s shooting with full vigor and enthusiasm and he is not even using a dupe while performing risky stunts, leaving the entire unit in awe.
The Georgian schedule will be wrapped up on the 20th of this month and the unit will return to Hyderabad to kick-start another major schedule. Krish is directing this epic period film, while Rajeev Reddy is producing it.
- Jai Simha, Gang & Rangula Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s week 1 Krishna & Guntur collections
- MLA locks its release date?
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- Slight delay in Sye Raa’s next schedule