We have already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is currently having its shoot in the picturesque locales of Georgia. The unit is currently shooting for the film’s climax scenes featuring hundreds of foreign fighters and well known stars.
According to the latest reports, Balayya has been taking part in the film’s shooting with full vigor and enthusiasm and he is not even using a dupe while performing risky stunts, leaving the entire unit in awe.
The Georgian schedule will be wrapped up on the 20th of this month and the unit will return to Hyderabad to kick-start another major schedule. Krish is directing this epic period film, while Rajeev Reddy is producing it.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you